libnggui.so compile error - Ubuntu 22.04

Hello all,
I am trying to compile NGSolve on Ubuntu 22.04, but I get the following output for the make command. I guess libnggui.so is netgen specific as I can’t find any search results.
What is the best way to define the undefined references?
Thanks,
Christian

[ 97%] Linking CXX executable netgen
/usr/bin/ld: …/libnggui.so: undefined reference to avcodec_find_encoder' /usr/bin/ld: ../libnggui.so: undefined reference to avformat_write_header’
/usr/bin/ld: …/libnggui.so: undefined reference to av_frame_free' /usr/bin/ld: ../libnggui.so: undefined reference to avcodec_open2’
/usr/bin/ld: …/libnggui.so: undefined reference to av_interleaved_write_frame' /usr/bin/ld: ../libnggui.so: undefined reference to avformat_alloc_output_context2’
/usr/bin/ld: …/libnggui.so: undefined reference to av_frame_make_writable' /usr/bin/ld: ../libnggui.so: undefined reference to avcodec_send_frame’
/usr/bin/ld: …/libnggui.so: undefined reference to sws_freeContext' /usr/bin/ld: ../libnggui.so: undefined reference to av_init_packet’
/usr/bin/ld: …/libnggui.so: undefined reference to av_dict_free' /usr/bin/ld: ../libnggui.so: undefined reference to av_packet_rescale_ts’
/usr/bin/ld: …/libnggui.so: undefined reference to avcodec_get_name' /usr/bin/ld: ../libnggui.so: undefined reference to sws_scale’
/usr/bin/ld: …/libnggui.so: undefined reference to avcodec_parameters_from_context' /usr/bin/ld: ../libnggui.so: undefined reference to av_dump_format’
/usr/bin/ld: …/libnggui.so: undefined reference to av_write_trailer' /usr/bin/ld: ../libnggui.so: undefined reference to avformat_new_stream’
/usr/bin/ld: …/libnggui.so: undefined reference to avcodec_receive_packet' /usr/bin/ld: ../libnggui.so: undefined reference to av_frame_alloc’
/usr/bin/ld: …/libnggui.so: undefined reference to av_image_fill_arrays' /usr/bin/ld: ../libnggui.so: undefined reference to av_frame_get_buffer’
/usr/bin/ld: …/libnggui.so: undefined reference to avcodec_alloc_context3' /usr/bin/ld: ../libnggui.so: undefined reference to avcodec_free_context’
/usr/bin/ld: …/libnggui.so: undefined reference to sws_getContext' /usr/bin/ld: ../libnggui.so: undefined reference to avformat_free_context’
/usr/bin/ld: …/libnggui.so: undefined reference to avio_closep' /usr/bin/ld: ../libnggui.so: undefined reference to avio_open’
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status